Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics from a kind of impromptu run out to the rocks. We missed the best pics of Cory getting his Jeep pretty much straight up and down on the first part of the trail on the wedge. We had hoped for more poeple to come but the rigs we had were a blast to wheel with

Attachments

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
A good time was had by all. It was disapointing that not as many people as planned showed up, but those who did were great and good company, and those who didn't missed out. With only three vehicles the rock trail went pretty fast. So we turned around and ran it backwards. It is almost a completely different trail backwards, a total BLAST.
We must go back soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes we should all go back out soon and hopefully i'll get my dual cases soon also:thumb:. i just applied for checkers today so hopfully i can get enough money for them soon haha im exited.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
looks like fun. but I am dismayed at the lack of full size representation!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

just kidding! those are some sweet rigs! (ever take em off any sweet jumps):popcorn:

wish I was there to wheel with ya!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I could have gone! I can't wait to get my junk trail worthy! I think I scored you a t-case Gary! Make a call to marlin and you're good to go!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
looks like fun. but I am dismayed at the lack of full size representation!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

just kidding! those are some sweet rigs! (ever take em off any sweet jumps):popcorn:

wish I was there to wheel with ya!!!
You would have been in Moab anyway. :drive: :drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts