Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks cannoncrawler for the run today. We had a good time even with the problems. I broke my rear driveshaft on the first climb and cannoncrawler broke his front at the end of the day. My dad had a good time though. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics are coming.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Next time I head out I'll try and make it a bit better known.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
pictures

thanx for the pictures.. it was great to meet your family!

I am always impressed at how down to earth and cool offroaders are.

Cory we didn't invite you because you would have spanked us all!!! j/k

sorry bro, next time we will let it be known.

again adam, thanx for everything, if you ever need anything, let me know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are all yours

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is that out just past Mennan Butte (R mtn.)? The place I'm thinking of then has a road that heads out to the river and has some rutted out mud holes along the way. Lived in Rexburg for a couple years and did some good wheeling there. There are some good trails up past the dry farms and into the hills too (trying to remember the names of the places - been a coulple years since I was there). doah

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, it is out by R mtn. I didn't see any big mud holes but I know they are out there. It is a fun place and I will probably try to get out there again soon. Just got to get the wrangler put back together.

·
Registered
397 Posts
fun

have you tried that run from the buttes over into mud lake??? lots and lots of mud. . . . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
beaver dick

hey heavy hitter, i know the place you are talking. about you tun off right at beaver dick and go back in there. that place is cool. these pics were taken about 4 miles past that on the same side of the hyway.

·
Registered
148 Posts
4 miles past beaver dick park sounds about right, it is on the left side of the road as you are heading west. A couple miles south past the sandhill, you hit the river. Good times, but probably my favorite trip when I lived there was being the first ones out to the ice caves in the spring busting through slushy snow drifts and mud holes. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Beaver Dick :deal: :deal: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Beaver Dick :deal: :deal: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts