Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday, meet in IF at 7:30 and later in St. Anthony.

Who is coming? Post up, and if you know about some others who don't use the forum put them on too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bummer, can't come

I'd like to come, but my 4Runner won't have the required safety items: front and rear tow points, place to jack for replacing tires. :(

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
us

my family will be there. we will be waiting in st. anthony. it's gunna be busy there, cuz the parade is the saturday.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Re: Bummer, can't come

WildHare said:
I'd like to come, but my 4Runner won't have the required safety items: front and rear tow points, place to jack for replacing tires. :(
I think you'd be fine, really.
I have a family camping trip up in Warm River so we will be meeting everyone @ St. Anthony.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I won't make it... I gotta work on Steve's truck and replace the clutch in my mom's car... :? :? :? :? doah doah doah

·
Registered
401 Posts
how long are you going to be and are all invited?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
yup

Adam, you are invited. probably till one or 2. you can turn back whenever. this is a fun little road. you will like it! bring the family and a picnic! :thumb: :thumb: hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going to go one this run, it's in my backyard. Also, I believe LaVell is going on this run. See you all tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Bummer, can't come

Lavacrawler said:
WildHare said:
I think you'd be fine, really.
I have a family camping trip up in Warm River so we will be meeting everyone @ St. Anthony.
Allright. I'll see what I can do to get there. Mechanically, the vehicle is in good shape. I'll just make sure to stay out of the sand dunes!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: yup

cannoncrawler said:
Adam, you are invited. probably till one or 2. you can turn back whenever. this is a fun little road. you will like it! bring the family and a picnic! :thumb: :thumb: hope to see ya there!
:scared: My wife just vetoed any trip for me tomorrow. She has a baby shower to go to and then we have a breakfast I guess we are going to. I'll try to make the next one but thanks Chad.
Adam

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a good time. We ended up wheeling most of the day and we all enjoyed ourselves. Anybody got any pics to post?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Gabe and I had a blast. The last set of trails were cool with all the green vegetation and especially the bear. We both were pretty hyped about seeing a bear. I hope someone got some good pics, Thanks a ton Scott and Chad for leading us on a great run and through some awsome scenery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts