Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad and I and a few coworkers are going to go out to the St. Anthony sand dunes on Wednesday. Anyone is welcome. We are planning on just running around out there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
73bronco said:
What are you taking out there? Quads or 4x4's?
4x4's

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dang, any day but Wednesday! Are you going early AM or mid day? I have to close at work (5pm - 2am)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8 or 9 AM or so, we are taking the jeeps but quads would be welcome and we are just heading out, if you wanted to go somewhere else we could go just about anywhere. We are open to ideas.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For anyone interested, we will be meeting @ 9:00 am @ the Walmart parking lot in Rexburg and will leave @ 9:15. All are welcome.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We went in straight North of Rexburg. Had a YJ, CJ, TJ, ZJ, and a 4 door land cruiser. All but the ZJ went all over but the ZJ was on stock tires and couldn't get much traction. (He is now looking into lift kits :cool: ) Drove around for a while and then started to head across the dunes to see how far we could go but had to cut the trip short due to some work commitments. Only damage was a disconnected fuel line on the TJ due to the traction bar and my YJ lost a bunch of oil. Not sure why but will figure it out. Only got one picture. Too busy driving...:darn: Had a great time. The depth of snow was about 8" - 12" most places and really deep in a couple others. Will definitely be going back out some time.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts