Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any one was interested in going to the dunes tomarrow (sunday) im thinking on going.... post up if going time is up in the air....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went to the dunes wife said hell no so ended up on the side of the mountian up by spencer....

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Cool man! Sorry your wife didn't like it:darn: Spencer is a beautifull area for a trail ride:drive:

You missed a great day on the dunes, I hit a witches eye hard and bent my front axle BAD!!!!!! ran out of gas on the way home due to a sticky gas guage, and got rianed on while waiting for Jason to bring some fuel, and Dan smoked his clutch, all in all it was alot fun:thumb: :drive: and now I'm forced to build my front housing like I should have from the beginning:darn: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
and now I'm forced to build my front housing like I should have from the beginning:darn: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wise man once told me. "Just remember,....the difference between "good enough" and "perfect" is usually about 15 minuttes:deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:"

So are there any paddels left on my "paddels"? :rotfl:

·
Registered
314 Posts
It was a great day on the sand:thumb: Thought i smoked clutch but after a couple hour cool down it seems fine now!The maiden voyage for the truggy was a success:thumb: Had a few heating issues and carb issues @ first but all in all i think it did real well. It was a much smoother ride than my jeep was.Me personally ....im still a little un-easy as the sand is new to me. I cant wait to get all my mods done and get more time out there:drive:

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wise man once told me. "Just remember,....the difference between "good enough" and "perfect" is usually about 15 minuttes:deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:"

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

So are there any paddels left on my "paddels"? :rotfl:
Hey, if you are worried about having any paddles left, you shouldn't have left them with Jason:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
things did not help my wife out as we are getting ready to go Steve, and his passanger are straping themselfs in like they are going on a Baj Hj 1000 that made her nervous, and seeing Jasons Beast dident help much either, but i gotta say me and the wife played around there for about 15 min (before she was going to punch me in the face) and i like the sand, and the blazer done great i climbed that HUGE ass hill all the way to the top and over it, with little effort at all, did not even go over 3000 RPM's i had the blazer in four low at first, dident even spin a tire, put it down in four high same thing, put it down in two GOT STUCK, went back to four high... i have got to go again (next time leaving the wife HOME) she did say she would fill much more comfortable about going once i get a set up like steves with the five point and a role Cage, looks like steve got some work coming (think this was master plan take guys out scare wife get work... good job Steve)

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
my wife says "looks like fun" But then again she rode with me 4 days straight on the oregon dunes. I scared her at first, but she got used to it quick...it was either get used to it, or sit in camp all weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts