Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interrested in running the "W" between Wolvrine and IF? It should be soupy now. Is it open?
I would like to soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am up for that!
Unfortunately, it will probably be dry by the time I get home to go run anything.
Keep in touch I am always in the mood to run anything, it's just a matter of when everyone is available at the same time.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
we went up that direction last week looking for squarrels, but we went down to pole bridge and towards greys lake outlet. We got on the road a ways and it still had to much snow, still alot more snow up there then we thaught.
My bro said they tried the "W" last weekend and it had snow but is somewhat doable.
Taylor creek road he said would be pretty fun there's still snow and he said there's some really good wash-outs.
Anywho, If you go in the evening let me know cause I have to work all night this sat. but have most other eve's off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
lets getter done when we going. . .

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybee tonight, or Saturday? Anyone?

·
Registered
397 Posts
im game for tonight dont know you guys but i am willing to go if invited let me know. . .

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
well me and a passanger went late friday night. We took the Taylor creek road from the I.F. side and dropped into Wolverine canyon then went over the "W" and back home through bone. It was nothing the whole way. Taylor creek had some holes but it was 2wheel drive the whole way. We wanted to go into the Pasa La Coma girls scout camp but the road has about a foot of snow still right @ the turn off. I didn't dare try it being by ourselves. But I think it could be a fun challenge if we got some rigs together to try it.
Anywho that's my report.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts