Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we ran a few trails today and had a great time. We were entertaining a scout troop so we first decided to run Meatgrinder and give them something to watch. Boy, did we ever. I got a chuckle when the boy riding next to me said, " can I get out now"? :rotfl: After Meatgrinder a couple guys took off to run Lost trail, while Mike, Stuarts, and I went exploring near Wilson Creek. We ran a fun little trail there that left Mike with some serious rock rash :thumb:

I walked up the waterfall on Meatgrinder, but ran into trouble when my tires slipped into the "V" later on. I was hung up on my tie-rod, front diff, rear diff, bumper, and front fender all at once! Not to mention laying on my side with a popped right front tire :banghead: Thanks to some fancy high-lift work and a strap from a [cough] Ford, I was thankfully recovered. That's a top stuck for me doah

The day started out good enough with my new tow setup. It worked awesome and really changed the whole wheelin' experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some More Pics

Here I am gettin' stuck doah

1. First I got a little help from an 'ole friend.... and kids don't try this at home. Sometimes you gotta-do whatcha gotta-do :deal:

2. Then, some helpful bystanders pitched in with some fancy high-lift work and advice :thumb:

3. But, still no luck..... oh, is that me getting frustraded :banghead:

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next Trail

Don't know if it has or name or even how to get there. But, it was a fun little trail with some good obstacles.

1. First, I took a high-line (after seeing Mike's custom bodywork) and it left me in a good photo spot.

2. Looks as though tubing out my front clip is going to happen sooner than planned :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Yeah I had a awsome day myself. Doug was super stuck but thankfully after we got done foolin around with him trying to drive it out the winch came in handy and he was out of there in a matter of minuites. :thumb:

I think I got a little more than rock rash too. I would call it some custom body work :rotfl:

I dont know if the trail has a name but I would call it bronk buster :finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
77fixer said:
I told you so :finger:
well why didn't you tell me before I had painted it that whistle

few more pics

hello flex :goodfinge

and I was hoping to hook the rock slider on top of that rock from the last picture and pivot around but as you can see it didn't work that way :banghead:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I might have trouble making that tight a corner, so I took the high-line to the right and it put me here.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts