Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey please post up if you are going on this run. We do not know where we are going and do not have a trail leader.

So please give us your ideas for where to go and if you want to lead the trail

Run is sheduled for Sunday the 21st.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'll lead the run if ya'll want to come down to Vegas! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
135 Posts

:darn:I'm not to familar with this area, but since the new snow,:thumb: I think that anything would be fun. I'm in for the run, and not to picky about where we go either.
:what::drive::drive:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm in, don't know where to go, but I'll go.

soon as I fix that leaky bumper, and winch that works when IT wants to.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Doesn't look like we have much interest in this, so if anyone wants to do it, post up and get in contact with one another quick.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You may want to pm pure insanity directly since that's the only interest I have seen. I do have a few club members who may want to go, but they don't frequent planet. Let me know if you decide something Please. I may not get on here tomorrow though.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Trandin won't be going, he's been sick most of the week so if he's still alive on sunday he's working!!!:cussing: :rotfl:

·
Registered
135 Posts

:(Sorry guys, I won't be going. One I have to work since I haven't been here all week, two, I don't have a vehicle anymore. The Red Waggon jumped time and who knows what else last week:darn:. And I haven't got the white bronc fixed yet either.:lame: Hopefully next run I'll be up and running.:drive::drive:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts