1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off of the phone with Lavell.

Meet at CBI at 8:30
Leaving at 9:00

The official times hadn't been posted so I went ahead and put them up.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
And this is in Shelby?? Looks like Utah from the rocks.

The Ram Charger with bling bling wheels cracks me up :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I saw you on RME, nice pics. That is Pritchett in Moab. Good for you. We had a good time in Shelly, but not that good (comparalby speaking to Moab)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
No wonder I have such a hard time with obstacles, I don't have enough KC lights.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sweet rides. Is the XJ guy on Planet ?

·
Registered
502 Posts
No wonder I have such a hard time with obstacles, I don't have enough KC lights.
thats what I thought, then he added 4 more, and two of the smaller ones are 18 volt aircraft landing lights, he has turned them all on at once but they really aren't that bright when you draw that much amperage, and the 20 amp relays don't last long :darn:

but what can I say, he has come a long way, used to think 35" sport kings were the shit, and there was nothing wrong with stock axles under a 6000 lb rig, this was the first trip on pritchet he didn't break something, happy day.

if your friend offered you a set of 20" wheels with 38" toyo mt's mounted for $500, you'd run them too :smokin:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
if your friend offered you a set of 20" wheels with 38" toyo mt's mounted for $500, you'd run them too :smokin:

I sure would!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts