Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there is a club run this weekend (March 17) but I dont know any details. Where are we headed to and when do we meet?
Thanks Vince

·
Registered
401 Posts
Also, what time can we plan on being back. I must be back by 4 PM so that will dictate if I can come. Let me know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Valleywide is in Rexburg off the 2nd exit and west of the overpass. There is usually a group that meets in I.F. but I can't say for sure.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Since this is north we thought there would be no point in having two meeting points, so we are just meeting at valley wide. You know where it is Brent its on the way to the rock trail

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From Idaho Falls, it is the 2nd Rexburg Exit (downtown Rexburg), left off the highway, and Valley Wide is about an 8th to a quarter of mile down the road in the left-hand side. If you hit a light, you've gone to far!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Guys & Gals,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just went down and spoke to Bill Boggs at the BLM and he gave me a map of the area. I don't exactly know where you are planing to go, but alot of that area is CLOSED! Here is the map. Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Jason
we are planning on heading north down sand creek road and then north east once we hit the hills. From the looks on that map sandcreek and east are still open. Thanks for the info, I'll print that out and makes sure we stay on the open areas:deal::thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Great Cory! Thanks,

·
Registered
891 Posts
If anyone wants to unoffically meet in IF, I would like to. Having put a total of about 5 miles on the rig, I would rather be in a group, however small it may be.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Guys & Gals,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just went down and spoke to Bill Boggs at the BLM and he gave me a map of the area. I don't exactly know where you are planing to go, but alot of that area is CLOSED! Here is the map. Thanks,

Jason,

Thanks for being all over this! That is what it is all about. Nice work!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Can't reach Becca now to find out officially. If your notes say that, it is probably accurate. Sorry I dont' have a definitive. Frustrating. Anyway, I will try to reach Lavelle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi everybody. I don't know if you remember me or not. My name is Riley Morgan I have benn to a few meetings, But no runs in my truck. It is finaly done. I thought I would make sure it is ok if I came along? The only thing I dont have is a front bumber. Thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
You need tow points front and rear. Is there a legitemate (sp?) point in front? If not, you could mount a hook this afternoon and be good to go.:drive:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Corey, how do you trim houses and surf the net at the same time? Thanks for the responses. Have a great time. I am doing spring yard stuff. If anyone wants to help lay sod, the invitation is open.
lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts