Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AJ Mac Lavelle Jason and whoever else volunteered to help redo the rule book you need to have a meeting

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
True enough, let's have one. Post up when you are available. Evenings excluding Tuesdays are good for me.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I'm good for pretty much any time, my schedule is so sublect to change at anytime, just come up with a date/time and I'll do my best to make it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
How about next Wednesday evening at my house? 8pm? Thats the 12th.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good for me I will tell Mac he should be good for it too as Becca works on Wed nights and has the kids

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Next Wednesday is the 11th. I thought the clean-up was on the 12th.??
Wednesday probably won't work for me, but don't let that stopyou guys, I may be able to make it, but I won't know until Monday.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Uh maybe the 11th isn't so good since I will be at the cleanup on the 12th. wow, this is a busy month.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Meeting scheduled for Wednesday night at Scott's house. 8pm bring any and all ideas to that meeting. Please brainstorm and have stuff to present to save time. Thanks, Scott call or pm me for directions.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Meeting Tonight At 8pm At My House!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
can anyone see this freikin thread?

I guess the bylaws we have now are perfect. No one showed to give imput. Sweet! That was easy! Really glad I put off a bunch of other stuff for that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts