Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Just thought I would say "I'm Back!"

It was a long trip but oh so worth it. Let's see, in Korea the airline's computer system was down and took them hours to remember how to do it by hand (1 hour behind schedule). In Japan the plane broke and we had to switch planes (3 hours behind schedule). In San Fran they decided I needed an extra thorough search at security. (no delay, just frayed my patience).

Now I'm home and I am looking at my Honey Do list and just how much stuff is piled on, around, under, and in my Toyota. It'll take a day just to un-bury it.

It's great to be back!!! :drive:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
welcome back to the right side of the world Ron. good luck with the honey do's, i think i cut my list in half in the last two weeks. i still got a radio bezel for you toyota. i will be passing thru town next wednesday if you still want it. or i can give it to chris tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome back Odishe (sp?):thumb:
Now lets get together and do some Toy wheeling, preferably in the snow.
BTW, I have a drivers side door shell if you want to make a half door.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome back Ron. Where they gonna have you working?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome back to the right side of the world Ron. good luck with the honey do's, i think i cut my list in half in the last two weeks. i still got a radio bezel for you toyota. i will be passing thru town next wednesday if you still want it. or i can give it to chris tomorrow.
Give it to Chris. He's just down the road from me. Thanks for holding on to that for me.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back Odishe (sp?):thumb:
Now lets get together and do some Toy wheeling, preferably in the snow.
BTW, I have a drivers side door shell if you want to make a half door.
No thanks. I have plans for tube doors with quick release hinges.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome back Ron. The honey do lists never dwindle off, no matter how long you are away. Just something to do.

This thread really flexes the toyota owner growth in our valley. When I first moved back 3.5 years ago, I wondered why there were not more toyotas. The club in Sacto that I was in was full of toyotas. They are really coming on strong now.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Toyotas... :rolleyes:

Actually I had a FJ40 for a while. 72, F engine, 3 on the tree.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eric K., Trevor, and I are snow wheeling tomorrow. If you unbury your Toy your welcome to tag along.
Thanks, but I have to much to do. Tomorrow I'm changing the oil and going over it. Then I'm taking it in Tuesday to get the exhaust done so we don't choke with the windows up. I still have to finish cleaning the garage (yuck) tomorrow also.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
This thread really flexes the toyota owner growth in our valley. When I first moved back 3.5 years ago, I wondered why there were not more toyotas. The club in Sacto that I was in was full of toyotas. They are really coming on strong now.
Did you know a Scott Jackson? silver-blue 89 SAS 4 runner, on 35's?
Idle curiosity, hijack over.
welcome home to the US of A, Ron.

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Sorry about the hijack earlier Ron...Im glad your back safe and sound. Im sure Sandy and your girls are glad your back too! Hurry up with your honey do list and lets go wheeling!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts