·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kevins Pain !

·
Registered
134 Posts
:darn: Any pics of after he was upright again?

·
Registered
348 Posts
No, I didn't get hurt. Can't say the same for the soft top, hood, and windshield. All of them new. Got the whole thing on two different videos too. Including the entire recovery effort.

Once we flipped it over it started right up and drove the rest of the day and all the way home.

Oh well, them's the breaks! Anyone have a nice CJ-7 hood they would be willing to sell? Funny thing.. I am in the market for one.

Thanks to all who helped.

Good times!!:smokin:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Boy the sound quality sounds like it is from the movie Mars Attack :rotfl:
Man Hooker Canyon will seem like a cake walk now, eh ?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Well that will teach you to make that thing purdy. It just hurts that much more when something like that happens.:darn:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
cool video!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Where was that at??

Glad to here most is well....sorry bout the damage, but at least you weren't part of the damage list.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Could have been very bad. The rock that punched a hole in the hood could have easily came in the cage.

It is very fortunate that Kevin was not hurt. He was definately pissed (and rightfully so) at losing the top, hood, and windshield frame.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Here is another shot that I clipped from Tony's footage.

Hey, it's all fun and games and I know that going in. Yea it hurts to break stuff, but that's the game we play and the price we pay.

Rock Monkey

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
That sucks. Glad that you were okay. Hopefully I don't have any videos like that from moab.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

·
Registered
198 Posts
This was the same spot I think Kevin only I got lucky not to roll. That sucks but I guess if your OK the rest can be fixed!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
That sucks. Glad that you were okay. Hopefully I don't have any videos like that from moab.

I thought you said you were going to roll the burb before coming back??? Hells revenge, here you come.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
We'll see......

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Roll on Hell's Revenge and :shocked:.

We have to do Hell's Gate... it's fun!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts