Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we hauled big rocks all day. Hit the scales on the last trip and my rig and traler was over 19,000 pounds! Cory's was 23,500 pounds!

I lost 4 whell drive and ran out of gas. The dump truck did OK but for some pretty impressive backfiring. All in all we made for trips and got a pretty big pile of rocks. Big ones. Now we have to move them around and set up the trail. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Had a good time Matt, Now we just need to get ALOT of people up there to help move them around... Will deffinatly be a very cool rock garden when it all is said and done.....

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
The more people that can come up to help the better these rocks are heavy not easy to move and running the chains to move them is almost as hard. Lets all pitch in on the next day and get this thing ready for fun. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
let us know

just let us know in advance and we will be there to help. :deal:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll bring it up at the next meeting and see who we can get to go. Do like a barbeque thing or something. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello

i'm game just let me know and i will get the time off from my boss (wife and work)

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why dont you drop by our next club meeting? Its going to be at my house. PM me for the details. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts