Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching for the post, but no luck. I thought I saw a post from earlier this year inquiring wheather the guys out at Pleasant Valley would be willing to make a rock pile for those who like that stuff to play on.

If you have info or are interested in setting up something like that give me a PM and I can get you some more info.

thanx
mark

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
there was a post, If I remember it was regarding getting something going like utah has, or some type of competition course.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I tried searching for the post, but no luck. I thought I saw a post from earlier this year inquiring wheather the guys out at Pleasant Valley would be willing to make a rock pile for those who like that stuff to play on.

If you have info or are interested in setting up something like that give me a PM and I can get you some more info.

thanx
mark

This is very interesting. There was a plan in the works a couple of years ago where they were going to do this in Emmett. I would be very interested in this.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Totally.
There is an area at Pickle Butte that has a little rock garden, and then on top of the bluff that lies at the end of the rock garden, its flat but there are some okay boulders to play on.

That is my favorite spot to go wheel, why?
Close to the house, always runnung to the dump, both for work, and for self, always have the chitlin's with me, 10-20 minute playing over there on the back side and they are happy as clams,-I am a God with THE MOTHER FAWKIN MONSTER TRUCK in their eyes.

its a good time.

I would so love to see something like this happen.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think Matt and the crew were working on something near Poky where they gathered up rocks from a construction site and piled them up somewhere.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
That would be reason enuff to move back there, that and easier to see my kid that is there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts