Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Yep.... Were there... Gotta do all we can to support the association..

And besides, Bill and Kris Taylor, have a great rock pile... I hear its been moved around, and rocks added.. Can't wait to check it out...

See everyone SAT...

:mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
66TLC said:
Yeah we knew about it but had already planned on going and supporting our Mud Racers in Weiser. But now with the foundation and Chris having alot of work we will be staying home and getting things done. Have fun if you go.
Sucks to be you guys, however I understand... Too much to do, not enought time..

Next we have SEMA and Supercrawl.. Yikes.. Then our Breast Cancer Foundation Event, and then.. Top truck Challenge.. and Holidays, etc..

Hoping next year, we can actually take a TRIP, meaning somewhere outside of the rock crawling shiatt...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
allusee said:
Hoping next year, we can actually take a TRIP, meaning somewhere outside of the rock crawling shiatt...
now WHY would you want to do that?!?!?!?! :finger: :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Jeremy and I will be there for sure. I might even compete! whistle

Hope to see you all there! :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
IdJeepGirl said:
Jeremy and I will be there for sure. I might even compete! whistle

Hope to see you all there! :beer:

WOW RECOVERED, and ALL... What do you mean MIGHT?? You afraid?
Whats Up With that... See ya Sat... (BRING MY GOODS, :thumb: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
allusee said:
IdJeepGirl said:
Jeremy and I will be there for sure. I might even compete! whistle

Hope to see you all there! :beer:

WOW RECOVERED, and ALL... What do you mean MIGHT?? You afraid?
Whats Up With that... See ya Sat... (BRING MY GOODS, :thumb: )
Well mostly recovered. Still taking er easy. Ok so I most likely will, just to see if I can. :rotfl: Will do! Sorry I missed your party. Can I Still order?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top