1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Is the $150 entry fee normal for an "open" event like this?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
It sounds like tons of fun. I know its kind of a pipe dream to put something as a big as the blazer in there, but the rules preclude me from any class I could even think about finishing ahead of dead last. My wheel base is nearly 8 inches from what stock was. I will definately try to support this. I think competitive rockcrawling is semi boring to watch. Good to watch on TV though.

·
Registered
883 Posts
http://www.winrock.us/

For more info.. However, the info. doesn't seem to be there when I look into it.. Schedule works, to a calendar page, but not any details up on the site, location, rules, requirements, classes ect.. Just shows there is a comp. this comming weekend.. (However, there is info. in the forum that was posted originally)

In any case, maybe it is my pc, I dunno... Has anyone else been able to access the web site in its entirety.. There probably trying their hardest to get the info. up..

Anyhow.. lemme know if anyone else can get any info. thx!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
This looks to be started by Craig Stump, the original promotor for UROC.

Craig has been out of the lime light this year on the comp circuit, now I know why:D

It should be a pretty fun event!

BTW, if you go run in We-Rock as Trophy class, you will pay I believe 275 for an entry fee. Some of our comp entry fees are $600+ just to enter....

October isnt too far away, If Todd and I dont go to Los Angeles for Offroad Impact this might be an event taking a look at :D

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Well I never..............

Had no idea.....

Didn't enter the effie in the car show cause $15 was a lot, and I had to work, guess I need to change the parameters of my thinking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts