Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay whos going and when. I will be going on Friday and Saturday. Friday I can probably take 2 other poeple and Saturday if I can't ride with someone who is going I will probably be able to take 4 other poeple

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am going Saturday all day. I can ride or drive, I may have to take my trailer anyway.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I am going up on saturday night probably after 7 pm. I think I will have an extra seat, if Kieth is ridding with, two if not.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Charles is coming to help too!

·
Registered
891 Posts
So we show up at the door about 8pm on saturday. How do we get in and were do we meet? Is 8 early anough to help clean up etc.???

·
Registered
135 Posts
:thumb: I am going sat. morning. I wouldn't mind riding up with someone. If needed, I have a burban that can haul about 7 or more.
Whoevers going sat. give me a call and let me know if I have a ride, or we need mine. 206-1511:smokin:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
On Saturday we are meeting at the West Side Wal Mart parking lot and leaving at 9:15am.

If you are going Friday, please post up, we need to make sure we have enough people.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will have 5 tickets and maybe able to get more, so I guess you are first in line for a free ticket.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We really need two more people for FRIDAY!! Please see if you can make it work.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
10am preferrably, but if you could get there later that will work too.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will have 5 tickets and maybe able to get more, so I guess you are first in line for a free ticket.
Travis, I have 4 tickets and may be able to get more there, but I think it starts at 7:00 pm and I would just meet you out front with tickets. I will plan on you. Let me know how many tickets you need and I will do my best. I will definatly have these for people who can help afterward.

Call me.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will start by saying Corey is one awesome SINGER! His Happy Birthday song ruled!

That being said, and despite popular opinion, The freestyle judges were fantastic!

Just my 2 cents. lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks everyone that helped out.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree with everything Scott said except the freestyle judges were completely the best EVER

1 - 20 of 22 Posts