Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New information. It appears that Richfield will have their mud bog on Sept 24. I hope to have more information later on this week. For anybody that hasnt been to a Richfield mud bog its a blast. The good times continue on well into the late night. Hey Dawg, are you going to be up and running for this one? How about Travis? The Willys will have new rear end this weekend. Anybody else planning on going?

Glen

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Where exactly is the bog. Is it a BOG? Also what classes are there and hat are the Fees.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
We are leaving to visit my mom and dad in So. Cal. next week and won't be back in time. We had already made plans because we didn't know there was a Richfield race. Also, the following weekend after Weiser we are going over to the Portland area on the Washington side of the Columbia River to pick up our two new puppies.

I think the tranny is ok. It may be just a plug or wire if I'm lucky but the last time this sort of thing happened the tach went bad...even though it reads ok it messed the MSD up. It seems to run ok just driving around not under load, so I don't think the engine got hurt (thank the Gods). The tranny pulls in all three gears so I think it's ok as well as the converter. I think the RPM's had just dropped so low that the converter wasn't locking up. Will try to make it to Weiser.[/img]

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont have anything to add yet. I was in Sun Valley area Tuesday and Thursday and couldnt find any flyers. As for the classes last year they were either the same or close to the Soda rules. If any body knows how to get in touch with Larry from mountain home please do. Last year he was the one who had a contact in Richfield. So far the only info we have had was from the last Mountain Home race.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Lump,
Can you get a hold of Larry???

·
Registered
23 Posts
:thumb: yes i think i will be there for richfield. at first i was not going, but the year is almost over, and i'm not tired of racing yet. i need more info on times if anyone can help.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Well I am not going to make it. I will be a week late getting back from the desert. All the Airlift is being used for Katrina. :banghead:

·
Registered
23 Posts
race times

:deal: Tech in is at 1:00. Racing is at 2:00. Its at the fairgrounds.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its unfortunate that it wasnt advertised very well. I hope they have a good turn out. The willys wont be at this one, will see you all in Weiser.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts