Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Sounds good......provided I am still running by then!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm in. I could get a pretty good group of rigs together if you want. Bunch of guys want to go out with me.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I have no idea if I am good either weekend ( my wife has about a zillion family reunions a year) so if I am here I will go I would think the 22nd would be better for me too

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
SRO will be planning a run on thursday night. We should know when it will be.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
22nd is good. I just got back from Idaho Falls a few minutes ago (a quick up and back today) made good time and not bad on the mileage. I am looking forward to running some new stuff. Where would be a good meeting spot?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Lavacrawler said:
If you don't mind I might need a set of 37's hauled up to I.F. from Tooele. If Dan can't pick them up this sat. they sure could use a ride.
Cory....I am going to SLC this Sat and can haul them back....PM or call me with info:thumb:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I may be very interested in coming down. I dont know what my work schedule looks like that far out, but I'll just hang out in the background and see what your guys' plans are. I'll pipe up if I find out more.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
So it looks like july 22nd will be the best for all, Seth

We will take ya to the rock trail in Rexburg. It will be one of the club runs this month for Snake River Offroaders. We will be meeting at CBI in Idaho Falls at 8 30 am Those north of there can meet us at the Vallywides Co-Op at 9 am in rexburg. We will start with the easy trail and carry over to the rest of it.

We are also Going to have a BBQ (see this Thread: http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/showthread.php?p=36399#post36399 )

it will back in Idaho Falls...

As Always......Everyone is invited....so if ya Want to...come To rexburg and Play. We Will probably eat lunch out there, and we should probably take an hour and pick up trash once again!!!

This Should be a fun day!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet. That will work great for me. My business partner Ben might be coming along if he can get the fuel pump working on his buggy. Otherwise I drive a black megacab and tow a orange cj.

One last question. Does anyone have a street address for CBI? Not sure which exit etc...

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
CBI is on woodruff ave. Steve can pipe up with directions, but just go north on I15 to highway 20 head north on that Highway to the St. leon exit. Then go south about 3 miles to CBI on the left.

Or you can meet us in Rexburg at Valleywide Co-op. it might be a little easier.

are you coming up that morning or are you staying Friday night?

The co-op in Rexburg is the scond Reburg exit(main st). then just turn left. Can't miss it...its on the left!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I work until 3pm on Sat. and I would like to go. Are you still going to be wheeling after 3? If so I need to know where the trail is. I just moved here and I don't know where the wheeling spots are yet.Thanks

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Where we are going there is cell coverage so if you want to come we could get some phone numbers too you if you want to come. Let me know and I will get you a few phone numbers. We probably will be since we are having a bbq later that night

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cannoncrawler said:
are you coming up that morning or are you staying Friday night?
Not sure yet. Depends on what time I think I can make it out friday night. A few weeks ago I did a run down outside of Delta, it is about the same travel time. We left in the morning for that one. I am leaning toward spending the night friday, but the gf will have the last say.

Either way I will get you my cell number just in case.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My # is (248)321-7051

Is there a website that has free tral maps of this area?
Where in town(Rexburg) can I get good maps?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts