Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well again I would like to ask for everybodys help in trying to locate another item stolen from my yard in Caldwell. About 6 months ago some ignorant bastard stole a trailer, now an ignorant bastard stole a vehicle. This time it was a 85 GMC Jimmy full size. It had new 6 inch lift, 35 inch pro boggers with aluminum wheels on front and 35 inch all terrain tires with aluminum wheels in the front. New 700R4 tranny no engine. 12 bolt rear with 3.42 gears and 44 front same gears. Color is light blue with white removable top. Somewhere around 68,000 original miles. The windshield has a sticker from the place that replaced it in Salmon Idaho. I will post photos as soon as I can. It was stolen Sunday night 6-27-06 from in front of my shop located between Walmart and Hertz car sales on the Caldwell blvd.

$500 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the assbags responsible. God help these sobs if I get to them before the cops. Either contact me or the Caldwell police Dept. case # 06-17421.

Thanks

Glen

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Probably the same ignorant SOB. Just look for a recently stolen Blazer on a less recently stolen trailer and you'll find the sucker.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Probably unlikely that Chip Foose and his gang are 'Overhaulin' it. lol. No, that kind of thing only happens in Kalifonia (fill in the Arnold accent).
All kidding aside, that really sucks! I'll keep an eye out in this side of the state. My bet is it is somewhere local. Even idiots wouldn't chance hauling it very far I would think. Probably tucked in someones garage to emerge later with different paint. Do you have the VIN #. You might want to post that.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The photo above was taken by out security camera. It looks like the people that stole the truck didnt realize the camera was there. The police took a copy of our back up disk to the lab to enhance the video that was taken the evening of the theft. It appears that the assbag that took the truck unscrewed my motion activated lights to darken the area and looked right into the camera when he did. Looking better.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Good I hope you guys can find that wast. Its probably the same guy that stole yout trailer and if he gets away with this will probably be back again. You need to get a few big ass dogs running around their.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Thought I saw it at TVM in Caldwell today, but that one was pretty gutted, torn apart inside, only on 33's, had a black metal roof rack on top of the half top, and had matching body damage in the doors on both sides.

You moght humor your self, and go look, coulda been perp took yours and used it to make his look better, then off loaded the parts, long shot, but ........

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tip. I will go look tonight. I am pretty sure that whomever stole it is looking to do just that. I think they have a simalar vehicle with a title and are planning on painting it and using thier old title.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I may have seen the same Blazer with the black rack. It was being pulled on a trailer out of a driveway just down the road from me on Middleton Road just south of Galloway or Purplesage. I followed it for a while. It had a white tailgate and was filled with a bunch of stuff, like they were moving . Didn't have any lift on it so I gave up the chase. I got the licence number off their trailer but couldn't see their truck. Had smaller tires on it. Give me a call and we can cruise by where I think the house is.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I may have seen the same Blazer with the black rack. It was being pulled on a trailer out of a driveway just down the road from me on Middleton Road just south of Galloway or Purplesage. I followed it for a while. It had a white tailgate and was filled with a bunch of stuff, like they were moving . Didn't have any lift on it so I gave up the chase. I got the licence number off their trailer but couldn't see their truck. Had smaller tires on it. Give me a call and we can cruise by where I think the house is.
That is the one that I saw at Tvm, arrived there Weds.
FYI the blue tailgate is in it, had an ass load of grey veloyr interior parts in side of it....

It was sitting out where the public could see it yday, probably in a pile now, though.

Mentioned to the guy that it might be a stolen ride, and wanted to take a closer look, and he was like cool, good luck with that.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Darrel, can you pm me the license plate #. I dont think the one that was crushed was mine but it may be they switched parts.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Black Dog thanks for taking the time for this. Even if it turns out to not be related to my stolen blazer I owe you a beer or two. Stop by anytime.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about two:beer: straight across for some paddle tires:thumb: . Just kidding, I owe you more than a beer just to pay off the tire loan.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Glen, sent you a PM. I need to know what size the paddles are that I loaned you.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Darrell,

The tires are a 20.00-15 on what appears to be a 14 inch wide rim. We are definatley interested in buying them from you. What do you want for them?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'm researching my cost for the tires and wheels now. I'll let you know a little later.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hmmm. So far I have found these "new" prices. Wow, new prices are steep!

Sand Tires Unlimited 2000 Padla Trak ~$515 ea
Weld Racing Super Single II 15x14 Wheels ~$250 ea.

:shocked:
I'll PM you with a price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts