Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday Night Maybe Monday Night a set of Four Ultra Rims and 33" wild Cat Tires were Stolen of of a RED GMC 1/2 ton pickup parked on yellowstone highway out by country corner with a For SALE sign in it, there was a jet boat hooked up to it as well, the tires did not have much tread on them and one rim is scuffed up from being in a wreck....

i will pay a REWARD for information leading to the person who did this it will be fully confidential and the person will not know who told us...

the reward is negotiable if its your realy realy good friend and you want more money just name your price....

·
Registered
695 Posts
I fricken hate people that steal....If I knew anything I would tell ya, and if I hear of anything I will let you know... sucks man. I had a set of factory toyota tacoma wheels that were sitting next to my apt. walk off too.....but that was about 2 years ago now....

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
good luck

i noticed they were gone... DAMN! and here i thought you had just sold them...... i will keep a look out!

good luck!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I thaught country corner was on the corner of 1st and Ammon Lincoln.
Anywho, that sucks man, I have stuff dissapear from my heep all the dam time. I really hate thiefs.
If ya need any to replace them my friend has a set of four alluminum rims off of a 1/2 ton Chevy, they ain't no Ultras though, w/some 33's runnin about 1/4" tread he's been trying to get rid of for about $150.00
Again sorry, and I'll keep my eye open. :angryfir:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Owyhee Rock Man said:
You mentioned that if it was a freind that it would be kept confidential......If someone has a freind thats a thief,,then bust the asshole and ban the theivin' dickhead from commin' around or even mentioning your name. Theives don't care who they steal from or lie to. They are in the same catagory as women beaters, baby rapin' pedaphiles, fudge packers and all other sort of lower life forms and should be treated as such! :angryfir:

I'll quit now :roll:

I have to agree with this one! People like that suck! Someone should tell them to quit cuz the government hates competition! whistle :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE will give up to 800.00 for person that stole rims and tires we want him real bad so search

1 - 6 of 6 Posts