Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going out for a last hooraa on the resevoir rocks the evining of the second. What time is best for everyone else? I was thinking 5 to 6 for a start. :drive:

·
Registered
940 Posts
I should be able to make it. Maybe you should start out the wheelin by looking for your stinger. :thumb: I'l go out there periodically but I'm not wading through the water and I'm sure my retired ass won't fit in your waders.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep

·
Registered
151 Posts
and of course the sound of a snapping birfield can also be a good time

Attachments

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sounds like fun, unfortunately I had to work.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well we were hanging out and Deputy Banks pulled up from Elmore county sheriffs. He was cool and just told me to watch where I drive with my truck ie Legality( I did not have my drop bumpers on) THen Trooper Ivey showed up from ISP and told me essentially the same thing. We all stood around and BS'd for about 30 minutes trying to convince Dep Banks to wheel the durango. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey Lehi, have you entered your burb in the Faux Wheeler top truck challenge? If you did I would re-subscribe to that worthless rag just to vote for your burb. That thing looks killer.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You should bring the buggy out. There are lots and lots and lots of rocks out there. You could play for days and not run over the same line twice.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
JoshH said:
You should bring the buggy out. There are lots and lots and lots of rocks out there. You could play for days and not run over the same line twice.
Looks like it may be a good practic spot. bring the cones out and make some tight technical courses.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts