Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know awhile back we brought AJ Johnson in as part of our team, he started with minimal fabrication skills and alot of enthusiasm, while AJ brings alot more than just help in the shop to CBI, he is turning into quite the little fabricator, and, I am learning more patience j/k:rotfl: we might even have to promote him from "shop bitch" to "junior fabricator":deal: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
here's some pics of a few cages that AJ put together in the last month or so:thumb: doing a great job AJ:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
When you say add-on to Cory's what did he add? The front cage to the floor I can see. Anything else?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I can tell you I am extremely happy with the way my cage turned out. It looks dang good and even better with the windshield down. The lines of the down bars and everything are just right.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Adam, everything forward of the stock hoop behind my head was added.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I'm getting all teary eyed and shit....

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That's awesome man!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Thanks for the Props Steve and you guys...
I love it here at CBI, I think we are a great team here with Steve, Jason, and I..
Keep the business coming guys!
Thanks!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for you folks who don't know AJ, here's a pic of him hard at it, if you look real close you can see little wisps of smoke coming out his ears:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That's a great picture of him steve. Was that taken professionally? lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good work AJ....

Steve,
Are those taco sliders???? I need to setup a appt. so we can get some hoops on mine.... And how is that other guy coming along with the skid plates?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Brant... Yeah, those are the heavy duty hoop sliders for Tacos..
Call Steve, he's Lazy and has nothing better to do...(j/k):rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
for you folks who don't know AJ, here's a pic of him hard at it, if you look real close you can see little wisps of smoke coming out his ears:thumb:
Well no wonder he is getting better, He has two pair of glasses on...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Looking good AJ

·
Registered
397 Posts
nice work AJ, going to be well trained and ready when we do the build on my toy this winter...

oh shit i hope with knowledge and experiance dont mean more money you can charge....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts