Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is a very sad day for the Hillbilly Rock Krew, as David Pica passed away today.

He was in a horrible motorcycle accident and was life flighted to the hospital. Once at the hospital he was placed on life support, and shortly after he passed away.

David leaves behind a wife Lacy.

David was loved by all and will be missed dearly!

Here is Dave driving at the Tech Inspection at Bill's house.

This does bring a message to all.

Live life to its fullest every day, you may not know what is out there tomorrow!

:beer: dave :(:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I am sorry to hear the news. Please pass my sympathy on to his family Shane.

·
Registered
883 Posts
R.I.P. PICA... You were LOVED by many!

I wish I could tun back the clock to yesterday and at least tell you goodbye!

Remember: THE GOOD DIE YOUNG, and you were placed on this earth to do something....which has now been completed!

The lord has taken you back for something bigger and brighter!

You my friend will be terribly missed but never forgotten!

The Hillbilly Rock Krew members and families will keep Lacy safe and see to it she's taken care of no matter what!

Until we meet again, my friend...

Lacy, I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry for your loss, as I can't imagine what PAIN you must be feeling! Please remember we love you and we will help you in ANY way we can!

I would like to have the Krew members take a few minutes everyday in silence and remember the JOY David brought to us all, individually and together! Also, at all future events, runs and gatherings lets say a few words about PICA and keep his MEMORY alive!

Amber

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
hard to see a fellow rider go down and not get back up. please pass my prayers along also. my sympathy's to his family and friends.

trev

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The story from the Press Tribune.

The Idaho Press-Tribune

Nampa man dies in motorcycle accident
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:43 AM EDT

More news »
CANYON COUNTY — A 26-year-old Nampa man was killed Saturday when he lost control of the motorcycle he was riding south of Nampa.

The man, whose name was not released Saturday, was traveling with three other motorcycles 13 miles south of Nampa on Map Rock Road, west of Idaho Highway 45 around 3:30 p.m.

Deputies said the man’s motorcycle left the road and he lost control. Investigators do not believe the other motorcycles were involved in the crash.
The victim was transported by helicopter to a Boise hospital, where he later died. It does not appear as if drugs or alcohol were a factor, deputies said.

The Canyon County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the accident.

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Our family sends their condolence to the Pica family.

Our boxer puppies send their boxer kisses to his Boxer puppy too!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lacy,

Sorry for your loss...let me know if I can do anything. I enjoyed wheeling with David.

Pat

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sorry to hear the loss of your friend and Husband. Our prayers are with you.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Services will be held:

Nampa Funeral Home
@ 7:00 pm
This Thursday

It is open to anyone who would like to attend. I spoke to Lacy's sister, and as usual Lacy is trying to be strong. However she will need friends and family support as most of her family will be leaving town sometime next week. Lacy's dad is having a hard time as well as the rest of the familiy.

I urge anyone who wants to attend to attend and pay your last respects to David our loved friend and wheeler, hunter, fisherman and all around outdoor enthusiast.

I have also spoken w/Lacy a few times and she has expressed to me that anyone may attent the services. There will be no casket for those interested.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Sad to hear of this.........our family has those affected in our prayers

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had the great chance to go on the last run with him, and he was a fun guy! He added alot of fun to the group.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Terribly sorry for Lacy's loss and to those who knew him. Although I do not know him, it is always sad when a life is seemingly cut so short.
May prayers of blessing bring comfort in the hours of need when sadness seems so overwhelming.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts