Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered up a front detroit today,and looking for either a shop with a good reputable following or knowledgable no bullshitting folk with tools an the means to slam this trash in my junk.Prefer nothing further then Boise.
Or if you have the means,an want to head out here,work in the shop,fatass on some pizza and either soda pop it or some silver sodas,and grease your palm with a few greenbacks,I am good with that as well.Can even hop a wash to Carnage Canyon an put it to the test after we finish the install.Anywhoo..anyone that can give me some info,i'd be thankful.. :finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
The only shop that I have experience with charges $260.00 (foothill offroad) However HBRK isn't quite set up yet to do work but you might give them a call and see what they could work out with you.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up!
Sending a PM to HBRK and see what they have to say.Was going to ask them 1st but read that they still didnt have the store front open quiet yet..Would rather support a board sponsor/member then some ramdom folk..Thanks again.. :beer:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I agree with that :thumb: They are great people, I can't wait until they open up

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I was down there the other day and they are getting CLOSE. Hold out a little bit for them thats where im taking my junk :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yep!! Hold out for a few more days were looking at Monday, as the shop being open!! I sent you back a PM also!!

Thx!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it and sent ya one right back..Thnaks for the swift reply..what time ya'll open?Do I get some kind of insane freebie type deal for being the 1st customer at the door of the grand opening :rotfl:
See ya monday morn bright an early :sleep: :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welp after talking with Amber am going with HBRK ordering the detroit and having them install it.Will have it back in time for the ride friday the 26th :thumb:
Ya'll need anyhting..be sure to give em your biz :thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Eric,

I tell you what!! I can give you a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to one of the NEWEST HOTTEST HARDCORE OFFROADING MAGAZINES!! You will get Bi-Monthly Issues, along with all the perks!! I will have the Mags. sometime next week depending on Fed Ex due to Turkey day!! I will need you mailing info. and will be sure you get you.

How does that sound? Thats a cool deal, as the first issue is ready and shipping to me today, the next issue we are hoping will be 200 plus pages of hard core wheelin..

Does that work!! (Hey Its better then nothin') PM me your info. and I will take care of it..

:beer:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT sounds like a pretty RAD deal to me.Slam me on the list..What mag is it by chance?Dirt Sport or Xtreme Offroad are the only two new ones I can think of,and I get em both :thumb: How bout this if its one of those mags..2 black HBRK stickers to put on my rear 1/4 panels to pimp you guys out where ever I be? :thumb:Or for a lil blushier/brown nosing side..your customer service,support an friendship is really all I need :thumb:
Matter of fact.Just got off the ringer with Shane and placing my order..So he should have all the info you need!!send it to the Idaho addy :thumb: not my old duty station in AL..Thnaks for the bitching deal,and AWESOME service..See ya'll monday morn at the grand opening,or at the very least wednesday at 8am..Thanks again.. :beer: :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
yEP.. iT is xtreme!! Cool you already got a sub.. I think we can MANAGE some stickers and suck!! No worries!! They will be other stuff along the way!!

Thanks for yur order!! see ya next week!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
allusee said:
.. I think we can MANAGE some stickers and suck!!
damn, what sort of customer service y'all offering here?!?!?!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts