Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Shane or AJ, they have great prices and great customer service too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The whole thing is still practically stock besides the lift and the tires, so do you think you could help me out a little instead of giving me sh^t about it. I don't know what's in the front/rear, ok...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Front axle should be a HPD30, and I bet the rear axle is a D35, though it could be a D44. It was more common around 87-90 or so though.

Spend a few minutes on google and I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Here's a chart for starters...

http://coloradok5.com/axleguide.shtml

·
Registered
496 Posts
The whole thing is still practically stock besides the lift and the tires, *so do you think you could help me out a little instead of giving me sh^t about it. **I don't know what's in the front/rear, ok...
*He was not giving you sh^t. He is trying help you by understanding what axles are under your rig. That vehicle could have any combinations of axles. The good guy discount goes out the window quickly when responding like this. (Shane will treat you right. Treat him right)

**This is all you had to say. My suggestion is to either take to someone who would can identify what axles you have or do some research and figure it out yourself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll have to ask my huband what it has. I'll get back to you on that. And I'm sorry. Sometimes you can't tell peoples' tones by looking at what they've wrote.

:darn:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'll have to ask my huband what it has. I'll get back to you on that. And I'm sorry. Sometimes you can't tell peoples' tones by looking at what they've wrote.

:darn:

No problem I was just trying to help out.

Find out what they are, and let me know and Ill get you parts :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts