Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok yall I put a pic of my Dad's Pulling truck I guess I should put a pic of me and my Tractor.....Taken at a pull in MO..Last year..This is what I do Best I would rather Pull than do anything else....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
:drool:

Ok. I have got to know...What do you guys do for a living? Or do you just play?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Well I am a Paint Contractor and my Dad owns a Two way radio company...We also Farm....This is my third tractor I have built and pulled...When we are pulling we are working...It is fun...Most of the guys that are comming also pull...Some are contractors and some pull for a living...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I used to do alot of pulling. But my mom caught me and beat the hell outta me and told me I was gonna go blind from doing it......

So I quit as soon as I needed glasses. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cool tractor ! I watch you pullers any chance I get.

Shouldn't have quit! The glasses deflect!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Well I am a Paint Contractor and my Dad owns a Two way radio company...We also Farm about 10,00 acers or so.This Farm has been in Family for about 150 years.......But I cant say it always makes money But sometime's it dose.....And when it dose Then and only then can I spend a little..:thumb: :thumb: ...This is my third tractor I have built and pulled...When we are pulling we are working...My brother owns a Motor Shop and my other brother works as Marketing manger for GE...But I do work for all my toys....And as for the other guys Well some of them Farm and others are contractors.....I hope this answers your ??? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I was going to point out that pulling can result in deformity and, unless you keep your wrist straight, one of the many Cumulative Trauma Disorders (CTD - used to go by the moniker of "carpal tunnel") which will, regretably, make pulling later in life difficult. As a forty-something year old guy with nearlyl 20 years on this, my second marriage, I can tell you that pulling is more important in the grayer/balder years than it is when you're young and single. That's no lie.

Recently I've learned from my son, a young guy...college student...that you can avoid the CTD by *pushing* instead of pulling. I believe he refers to it as "rubbing one out." And NOW you, as I can, see why it's the younger generations that bring us our leaders in our brave new worlds.

-Mikey-
(off to...exercise)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts