Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of my new custom bumber from CBI Offroad Fab.....I couldn't be happier with it, Steve made it precisely the way I wanted ....weeeee!

check out this link for more pics....

http://community.webshots.com/user/blingtaco

Hello to all the peeps I went wheelin with at the lake channel! Look forward to wheelin again soon...

Dan :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot Paul, I'm real happy with it.........we gonna see you down in AZ beginning of march?.......oh and I signed up for the Tin Benders Jamboree 3 weekend in April.........it be nice to see some of you ID peeps down for that......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's a popular get together at the hammers down here ....put on by a really good non profit org, who really rallies for all 4x4 wheelers....it's gonna be a good time.......but you have to sign up soon cuz it's in april and registration opened 4 days ago........spots go quickly...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Dude, the hammers are fricken cool. They were just there on Xtreme 4x4 TV. They have some serious trails out there.... You may want to make another trip up here to do that exo cage idea I had for you!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me get some more body damage first and then I'l do it.... :?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mr.TRD said:
Dude, the hammers are fricken cool. They were just there on Xtreme 4x4 TV. They have some serious trails out there.... You may want to make another trip up here to do that exo cage idea I had for you!!!!
Hey bro, check out this post...and there's a link to my pics too, yesterday was SWEET! Steve's bumper, and trac bar (skid) got some MAJOR usage...and I devirginized the bumper in a serious way!!

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4752

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blt2krl said:
Damn, Dan nice freaking pics.... :beer: :beer:
Thanks bro....it was so much fun....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr.TRD said:
That is sweet man. Almost looks like you need a front 60 now too.....
Well, I have a spare cap, Just need Steve to do another diff ring and guard, for a D44....so I don't kill it in AZ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts