Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might have found one. Fenced, Private property, plenty of parking...

Lots of rocks on a hill.....

Should know more this week. whistle

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think any access will be pretty restricted but its worth looking into...

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
i guess he forgot that part they teach in kindergarden about sharing always makes it better? :rotfl: :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant believe this. :roll:

I'm locking this topic before my possible play area find turns into a huge argument. Anything that I find in the future I will not post here in the Steep and Deep Club forum so nobody esle gets their feelings hurt.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings, but I thought that this was the Steep & Deep forum......And it wouldn't be up to us who played on the rock gardens, it would be up to the land owners... and wow do we have some sensitive feelings nowdays....Sorry.....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Look People, Stop being so sensitive. Matt is the club president for Steep & Deep. He posted this in the Steep & Deep Section to let us know of another possible area. We have two club memebers that have built up gradens for there personal use and the club. Does this mean others can not play on them, I don't know you would have to ask. Brant's comment is in reference to there being no real area for us to go and play on around here. he is also referring to the local dick heads that find potential areas and destroy everything around it, I.E the reference to keeping the are quite and all to the clubs self. Please stop jumping to conclusions on our club forum.

P.S. AJ you wheel... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
good luck

seems like we all have to keep our favorite spots secret! we take one person...he showes someone else...they do the same......like a damn network marketing scandal that destroys the whole earth.......damn gentiles!! :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hope that pans out for you guy's :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Re: good luck

cannoncrawler said:
seems like we all have to keep our favorite spots secret! we take one person...he showes someone else...they do the same......like a damn network marketing scandal that destroys the whole earth.......damn gentiles!!

This is what is ridiculous. Teach people how to protect the location, as well as all others. Hiding it and keeping it a secret is meniacal and the opposite of helping to educate others. Lay your claim. It does not have to be a private spot, but make sure folks know that you monitor its use. We have to police ourselves, believe me it works.

My comment earlier was to support Matts publication. Sorry it came out wrong. I dont intend to tread on your club forum, I was just really disappointed with the selfish attitudes that were represented after Matts post.

Open up the use of Land for our sport and encourage responsible use. THIS CAN BEST BE ACCOMPLISHED BY EXAMPLE.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Re: good luck

gripguru said:
cannoncrawler said:
seems like we all have to keep our favorite spots secret! we take one person...he showes someone else...they do the same......like a damn network marketing scandal that destroys the whole earth.......damn gentiles!!

This is what is ridiculous. Teach people how to protect the location, as well as all others. Hiding it and keeping it a secret is meniacal and the opposite of helping to educate others. Lay your claim. It does not have to be a private spot, but make sure folks know that you monitor its use. We have to police ourselves, believe me it works.

My comment earlier was to support Matts publication. Sorry it came out wrong. I dont intend to tread on your club forum, I was just really disappointed with the selfish attitudes that were represented after Matts post.

Open up the use of Land for our sport and encourage responsible use. THIS CAN BEST BE ACCOMPLISHED BY EXAMPLE.
The best way to do this is to us the club as the mediator. I would like to know if this is private proterty or not first. I have lived in Pocatello for 31 years. I have a pretty good idea on how to handle the people in and around Pocatello. With out some type of authority it matters not if you monitor the location. I can turn people in left and right but it does not mean that anything offical can happen via law enforcement. P.S. we support Matt as well, We just know that everyone on the board reads in the club forums. Were just a bunch of smart asses and you took the bait. :finger: You see Rude zuk and Allusee see right through us. Damn California transplants. :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, this spot is behind a locked gate so it would take an appointment to get in anyway. So the argument might be moot for this situation.

But in general it is a good topic to discuss.....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
not locked yet then I must ask you to pm me or call me with where it is I know an area down there off the north main extension I also know who the property owner is very private very fun we tryed to get permision a while back but mabey a club would have a better chance :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
eric

Eric, put in a period every once in a while bud!!!! :thumb: :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, it is locked. And its not the area you are thinking about anyway. :finger:

And I'm keeping quiet about it untill I know what is up.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
blt2krl said:
P.S. AJ you wheel... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yeah, every day at work! :finger: :finger:
also most weekends too! :finger:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
are any of you guys going to ennis with SRO?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We got permission to run it!

Rules from the land owner:

- My buddy is the keymaster. No other keys.
- Any Brush we pull out must be removed from the property ( no problem, there is a good spot to dump it right by).
- Do not mess with the horses or Lamas. There is like 10 or 15 acres here so that is really no problem.
- No Garbage.
- Everybody who goes in there must sign a waiver.

Now the key master is leaving Friday and will be gone the next three weekends so we wont be able to take a look for a little bit.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts