Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple months ago, one of my guys loaned out a phone to a customer who is a young punk kid. He is the type that was born with a silver spoon in his [email protected]@. the kid broke his phone and my rep was new..blah blah blah

anyways i have been calling the customer many times in the past asking politely for the phone back... he finished his contract 2 months ago but hadn't made any moves to cancel or upgrade.

So today I called and told him that he needed to bring it back. we have been more than gracious, and have helped him finish his contract, and now it was time to bring it back, otherwise i could report the phone as stolen and shut the account down.:mad2:

he got very pissed at me and told me that he would call his family lawyer and straiten this out!!! :shame: keep in mind that this is in a town of about 15,000 people. (rexburg) He told me his lawyers name and it happened to be a very good friend of mine. I saved my friend a ton of money on his account just a month ago. So I called this kids bluff and said, hold on bro, i will call him right now, and I conferenced the lawyer in. I explained the situation to him and told him that we were on conference....
The lawyer boomed, " Mike give the phone back now!!!" :popcorn:

PRICELESS!!!!!! you could have heard this kid poop his pants over the phone!!!!!

I had the phone back in an hour!!!!:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awesome! You shoulda taped it, would have been awesome to hear the silver spoon crawl back into his orafice!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That's why you make the big bucks! Nice work. You know I love stuck up rich kids. Don't get me wrong, I like money and I even like it when it's someone elses, but the attitude is what I can't stand.

Isn't that interresting that they have all that money and they are the ones you have to call for money and problems.

·
Registered
385 Posts
RIGHT ON!! That is priceless! :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts