Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
So I take it the waterfall WAS all it was reported to be!? I got back and took Mama out for dinner and a movie to kind of soothe the news that...yes, I'm going to have to spend some more money on that thing! :rotfl:

·
Registered
137 Posts
pix of simplot

shane...i sent you the pics of your buggy and a vid of yourolling over...I don't have time to "make the pixs smaller" to fit on this board for tonight...I can post um up later...

will be callin aboutthe axle shaft that gernaded (sp) and who know what the hell is up with my t-case...after watdching the video..that clicking sound from the rear was there BEFORE you jumped in to hold the t-case in low with your foot!!!

Jim

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like a hoot.Thanks for the pics :thumb:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wildgoose said:
So I take it the waterfall WAS all it was reported to be!? I got back and took Mama out for dinner and a movie to kind of soothe the news that...yes, I'm going to have to spend some more money on that thing! :rotfl:
Paul, come see me monday morning :firedevi:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
List of cargange that i know of...

Broken TH400
Broken Dana18
Broken R&P or Lockritght???
Inner 44 shaft
44 ujoint
44 stub shaft
2 leaf springs YJ
1 Passanger side king pin D60 knuckle (soon to be fixed by Crane :mrgreen: )
I busted a bango bolt on a rock :scared:
2 D44 Warn premium hubs

Im sure there was more!
not too bad considering only 4 rigs made it all the way through!

·
Registered
530 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAMN Paul,got a bit of carnage toda,let us know how the wifey situation turns out.. :thumb: :rotfl:

That carnage list reads off like it was a good day.Wish i could have been there,but then again,cant say I am complaining bout where and what i'm doing in the dirty jersey whistle :finger:

·
Registered
374 Posts
simplot

Great job on the pictures Jim :thumb:

Get that thing fixed, I should be up an running soon with the lengthend wheelbase....

John

·
Registered
198 Posts
RockPunk said:
DAAAAAAAAAAMN Paul,got a bit of carnage toda,let us know how the wifey situation turns out.. :thumb: :rotfl:

That carnage list reads off like it was a good day.Wish i could have been there,but then again,cant say I am complaining bout where and what i'm doing in the dirty jersey whistle :finger:
Yeah, All I can say is it was probably a good thing that I left early and paid attention to HER for the afternoon, though I wish I could have been there at the waterfall. Maybe next trip. The worst part about this carnage is it's going to blow my trip to Moab in March. :(

I am goin down to Shanes place tomorrow to see whats the best way to go about repairing this thing. I want to go crane knuckles. There is a good chance that they only come for chevy/dodge outers. I did a couple hours of search on pirate and couldn't find anything confirming they come for fords. No matter what I am getting an aftermarket replacement. I don't like getting stuck out there with no hope of fixing it that day and I don't trust stock Ford knuckles anymore! There is a good chance that was fatigued from years of abuse but who knows. The knuckle is only half the problem. I folded up both my front springs too so I have lots of mods to do when I get time. For now it's going to have to sit (once I get it back home).

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah that whats Shane was telling me,that you trashed your front leaves as well when I talked to him yesterday afternoon.Looks like its coilover time as well :thumb:
Let us know what the sit rep is on the knuckle,couldnt see why crane wouldnt have a Ford knuckle as well..but hey,who am I ..hahahaahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts