Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm going to place another group order for some stickers. I get them sent to me and then I send them back out to whoever posts up.

They are in bold print in either 2" or 3" high letters. The 2" high are 26" long and the 3" high are 38" long.

2" are $9 each and 3" are $12 each. Can mail me a check or use paypal to "[email protected]". I would post up and them PM me the deeper details like your address and stuff. This price includes shipping and all that stuff.

They say "Planet4x4.net" I dropped the www as they were pretty long.

Colors are: Red, White, Blue, Silver, Yellow, Black, Orange.

For those that posted in the last thread, please do it again and I will keep a running master lists. We'll go for a week or so and then I'll close it and order them up! :thumb:

Running so far:

AJ Johnson - 2 in Silver in 2" and 1 in Yellow in 3" ** Paid **
cannoncrawler - 2 in Blue in 2" ** Paid **
Lavacrawler - 1 silver in 2" and 1 Orange in 2" ** Paid **
73 bronco - 2 White in 2" ** Paid **
LumpDog - 1 Silver in 3" ** paid **
Owyhee Rock Man - 1 in Blue in 3" and 2 in Silver in 2"

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
2 silver ones for me in the 2" flavor...
don't worry about sendin them to me, i'll just have Eric pick em up... Paypal will be on it's way in a couple of days...just gotta transfer some $$ first.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
blue

blue for me ...2'' high

2 please :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey Matt as far as the guys up here go like AJ and Chad (cannoncrawler) I can pick them up and deliver them :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
now, how about them hats, tank tops, temp tattoos, etc.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
what shade is the yellow?
I think I'll add a 3" to my order too... If the yellow is a pale yellow, I would rather get white,but if it is a schoolbussy yellow, then i'll take that color.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, last call.

So far the only person that has paid is AJ. I'll wait a little more but I have been burnt getting stuff before and I will not do it again.

Thank you. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank guys. :mrgreen:

I'll get the list caught up today when I get a sec....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
paid!

just got ya paid!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts