Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about coming up to Idaho to visit Eric (tentatively) the 20th-24th of Jan. It'd be great to go on a ride with ya'll after all the pics I've seen on 'Punks webshots - that's the kinda shit I wanna be riding, 'cause this Gulf Coast/Southwest mud is getting a bit old! :roll: I dig the pics I'm seeing! So, how does it look up there in late January? Ride quality? Odds?

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
if I get my shit toghter by then and it stays toghter by then Im down like a clown :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp like I said..I'll have to let ya know,but am 99.2% possitive that my junk will be in a "down" status for suspension revamping around that time frame..
Not sure as to the weather out in the owyhees that time frame but am sure there is plenty of snow/ice in those canyons and washes,so am kinda curious myself to see if they'd be passable(with out a major winching operation) around that time frame you posted.not being one to shit in your mouth while you sleep,but ya might want to plan a spring time frame.And hell by then you might even have your junk finished.Can mob thru here,bust down to the "CON" then head back here and hit a day or two of wheeling,then send ya packing :finger:
Who knows :? :? :? I just play it day to day,nothing more nothing less :finger:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts