Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have been thinking about some new ideas for a project since the roll of my XJ.

I was contemplating the idea of swapping out my drivetrain to the extra XJ I have. But with a twist. I was thinking of doubling it using a 231 planetary, and a 241 right drive output. Then bolting up either a 44 front and a 12 bolt (or nine inch) rear axle and wheeling the crap out of it with around a 37 inch tall tire. I have an extra set of one tons that I could throw under neath it, but I want to stay around a 37-38 inch tire, and the one tons would be boat anchors.

Or, I could just swap everything over with a better built exo and call it good.

What are your thoughts?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
698 Posts
double it, swap over your axles (already know they're tough), exo it and go for sh!&!!!!! on 37 or 38's.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cannot see the benefit to swappin the same gear to a different rig unless the grey/black one is really uncomfortable.

I have two front 231 case halves if you need a core.
The only reason I would do it is because I like the winter, rainy weather wheeling. Plus I really like playing in the mud with it. The tires throw lots and lots of mud all over the windshield, which right now I don't have.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
contact Brent in our club. He has cut the back off of his and it is awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts