Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. I've found almost all the times for the year so far. All except for stock and SS for the May5th race. Does anyone have those results??? I will paste in what I have and begin to organize the top 3 in each class for the year.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone remember the points we used at Mountain Home? Seems like it was 30 for 1st, 25 for 2nd and 15 for 3rd.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems that we also gave points for finishing further down too, Points for showing up to the race.

I almost have a list done with the info I have so far. Still missing info from the first race.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Based off of what I could find from here and PV's web site here is what I have so far for points. What I need is the other missing results from the May race and what points to assign for the other places besides 1st through 3rd. I hope I can attach what I have .......

Also, I wasn't sure about the real times for Randy Fulfer in Pro Stock at the June 23rd race . Seems I remember a mess up at that one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
All I know is for SS on May 5th Mark got 1st and I got second

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I dont know about randys time either, I know it wasnt possible for the time to be accurate, but unsure what to do with it.

Was that the only race, he raced this year? or more.

Would it mess up his points if you threw out the time?

I dont know just ideas.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks good so far, Not sure if I have the May 5th results at home or not.

I thought the points from Mtn Home continued thru the whole class, if there were 15 trucks even last place got something for showing up. Does Chris remember?? Did it vary based on how many trucks were in the class that day?? Say, 5 times the number of entries for 1st and then 5 pts less for second and so on till last got just 5 points??

I remember Randy Fulfers timming anomaly, the next race he raced in MT instead of PS. I say let his time stand at this point. These things will happen everyonce in awhile. Lucky for us the clocks have been really acurate this year.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Looks good so far, Not sure if I have the May 5th results at home or not.

I thought the points from Mtn Home continued thru the whole class, if there were 15 trucks even last place got something for showing up. Does Chris remember?? Did it vary based on how many trucks were in the class that day?? Say, 5 times the number of entries for 1st and then 5 pts less for second and so on till last got just 5 points??

I remember Randy Fulfers timming anomaly, the next race he raced in MT instead of PS. I say let his time stand at this point. These things will happen everyonce in awhile. Lucky for us the clocks have been really acurate this year.
Seems that I remember him saying his time wasn't right and he passed on his trophy to the Freeman's. Not sure, but I guess it doesn't affect the year end points for PS.

EDIT: Yes it does affect who gets 3rd place......
PRO STOCK –
Mark Hartnoll--------30, 25, 30 (or 30, 30, 30)
Roy Freeman--------15, 15, 25
Randy Fulfer- -------30?
Bret Ward-----------25
Everett Studer------15? Or 25?
Frank Walters-------15

I think you are right about the points going through the whole class to last place for showing up. I just can't remember how the point breakdown went. CHRIS----HELP:help:.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
That looks about right. That way if someone had a bad night they still got something for making the race and could still pull out a decent year ranking by making all the races.

If we are talking about Randy's 1st place finish that one night, He got the trophy then raced MT the next race. I remember their being some grief in PS the first race of the season involving me, Frank Walters and Brett. I think we got that straightened out when we gave out the adwards and it was posted correctly on their site.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was the June 23rd race. PV's site lists Randy as winning 1st place. If that's how it ended up and you guys are happy with that then that's fine with me. Otherwise if Randy didn't place then it puts Bret and Evertt tied for 3rd place in points. Your call.

·
Registered
452 Posts
We did let Randy's time stand on the 23rd, and I'm okay with that.
I remember Brett only racing the one time this season, I haven't looked but did Evertt stop racing PS after the one race?? I know he has had his trucks out there all year. Would think he would have had more points that that. But I know he has had lots of different drivers. But he has been running in MM also.

Were you going to use the extended points list for this season?? If so it looks like Evertt would pick up a few more points thru the season than Brett had.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but I do know some folks only ran some classes once or twice but placed high and got a lot of points for that. I'll know more after I crunch the numbers. I am going to use the points numbers that Chris remembered them being at MH.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That could be alot of number crunching. Were you able to find all the results?

Thanks for digging all this up.:beer::beer:

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
thanks for the hard work...

It will be nice for everyone to see how they did for the whole year.

We have been trying to race like there was points at stake all season, it will be good to see how it pans out.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still haven't had anyone get me the Stock and Super Stock results for the first race in May yet. Phyllis said she would help me do a excell spread sheet so it should make it easier to add the numbers up after I find them all and plug them in.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
If I had them darrel, I would personally drive out there and hand them to you. Who has the paper results from the may 5th race? Ill go get them and type it all up...just need to know who has em!!!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All I know is for SS on May 5th Mark got 1st and I got second
Going back through this I remembered what you posted Lehi. I will add your name to SS on May 5th. When you say "Mark" do you mean Mark McClintock?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Not sure if there is anything out there, but I have noticed alot of old paper work in the Timming shack. One of us should go thru it Saturday and see if we can find the lost results.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glen called a short while ago and said Joyce called him and told him that the points we used in Mountain Home were different from what Chris remembered and I used. I tried calling her but no answer. I think at this point I will stay with what I have, being the day before the race and all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts