Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

planet4x4.net gear

7K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Greg 
#1 · (Edited)
I've seen some planet4x4.net stickers around here and there on some rigs.

Did planet make schwag at some time? Stickers, beanies, shirts, hoodies?

Will planet4x4 do it if there is enough interest?

Just wondering...

#3 ·
Re: planet4x4.com gear

We had several different versions of stickers, some t shirts, and I think some hoodies and beanies at one point, but like said, it was all when Matt was running the site.

#5 ·

.com oops. I really ment .net :darn:

#8 ·

hoodies would be cool

X2

and maybe skull caps/ beanies

Throw a sticker in here and there, everybody likes stickers.

#11 ·

I'd be down for a hoodie and a couple stickers. Just a thought maybe hoddies with our user name across the back? for local big events like ITTC fun crawls ect so we know who everyone is lol. just a thought.
Cool Idea if it's possible

#20 ·
we had good success with shirtstock.com a few years ago with the state assoc.

Local to boise but the orders went through him so it was easy for us. gripguru may have a phone number.

#21 · (Edited)
I can do all of the stuff you guys are talking about and at an affordable price. I can also do vinyl decals in runs or custom one off's also I can do buttons hats and just about anything else you can imagine. Pretty much anything you guys want I can do and I would love to support the site(Maybe a partial trade for a Vendor Membership)!

#22 ·
I'd like to bump this. Since my rig is now going I would like to slap a planet4x4.net sticker on it...

I'm sure this may have slipped through the cracks but any word on this?

Doesn't the print shop have to have a digital copy of the logo or something of the sort just to start?

#28 ·
ttt.

any word on this?

It's getting cold out soon. I would love to have a new planet4x4.net beanie/scull cap and hoodie in my choice of clothes to wear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.