Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many would be interested in Hats, Shirts, and a larger range of stickers? I think I have a vender lined up that can get me all of it.

The deal on the print stickers fell through so I'm starting from scratch on that one.

Anyway, if I can keep the prices real should I do it? I thought about taking the easy way out and just using Cafepress but their prices suck.

Let me know what you think.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would get a hat and maybe a Hoodie if made available.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I would be in for something like that. Also, Chris got a couple of stickers made up. Here's a pic of one.

IMG_0077 (Small).jpg

I hope Amber realizes no one is upset about her comments. It actually turned out to be a pretty cool slogan I think.

·
Registered
298 Posts
We would definitely be interested in Hoodies & Stickers. Shane's sweatshirt guy is awesome! Rocky and I still wear our HBRK sweatshirts faithfully because they are so comfortable!!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rudezuk said:
Matt, I can hook you up with my shirt guy, he does an awesome job and his prices are low :D
I'll let you know. I'm going to get a quote here soon and then I'll go from there.

Maybe its the same people? They so quite a few 4x4 shops and stuff....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I want a crap sticker

·
Registered
883 Posts
Quit wasting $$ on stickers... How bout putting that $$ into your gas tank and heading down to 2 HD for the rock un-stacking party this weekend. Trail maintenance is needed. Hope some of WWOR can make it out there to help.

And... FYI, the credit should go to Mikey, I believe he posted the crap stuff on his profile before I posted up originally..

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
allusee said:
Quit wasting $$ on stickers... How bout putting that $$ into your gas tank and heading down to 2 HD for the rock un-stacking party this weekend. Trail maintenance is needed. Hope some of WWOR can make it out there to help.

And... FYI, the credit should go to Mikey, I believe he posted the crap stuff on his profile before I posted up originally..

I clicked on this thread to see what might be available to buy that might be kewl. But instead I got verbally abused for thinking of spending any money on anything other than a rockstacking party:lame:

I would gladly come to this event if I had time off (I have come to that side of the state many times to support different things and even to purchase things from HBRK) please don't intrude on this thread like that.

I will gladly click on a link for a different topic discussing this.:drive:

thanks Allison:thumb: :thumb:

long live the Association!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
allusee said:

Be sure to show up at nine at dans ferry to help us clean the highway too :thumb: High desert is headin out to do the trail maintance after we do our highway clean up :deal:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
allusee said:

We dont need any help, its just an excuse to run the trail again. :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
allusee said:

Well, since my towrig runs on diesel and my wheeler runs on propane, gas would do me no good :flipoff:.

And... FYI the credit should, technically, go to Chris. He originally posted that little line in the shoutbox. It got deleted along with everything else when Matt cleaned house.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts