Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, everyone!! I have an idea.. Since MAtt has worked so hard on this site, and he continues to do so, I think its time we give hims something..

Lets do an order for some stickers.. that say "planet4x4.net"

Who wants stickers??

I will take at least 10

I would venture to say stickers can't be more then 5.00 each, depending on the size and such..

Let see where this goes!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I think it is a great idea. I will do what ever I can to help support this site.

And vote people........everyday. :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, how many do you guys want?? Need some type of idea for Matt, this way he knows the general quantity of what to get ordered and made..

More in Quantity, means cheaper for him to have them done, and cheaper for US To purchase them at..

Keep in mind, there are plate fees and such invlved..

Post up quantities guys!!

Thx for your support!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I can take 5 of em.Got a beer fridge that needs to start getting hooked up with stickers,as well as a buddies!!Anywho,can we get em in diffrent colors??wouldnt mind some chrome or red ones,or a mixed bag of em for my 5..let me know when to send the lootcakes.. :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know about different colors yet, I mean just depends on who orders what.. I think though in order to keep Matts cost down, they will need to be in one color maybe two..

Though, Matt, what do you think?? Ideas?? Thoughts??

Send me an image to at least start a quote for ya!! This will determine what your cost would be and such.. At least give you an idea..

You have my email addy!! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Lets try a basic 3" high block letters ( I think Helvitaca Bold) or something along those lines would work. We're just talking windshield type of stuff right? That would be the cheapest.

Something like: www.Planet4x4.net

:deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, its up to you.. I think windshield would be pretty big!! Let me see what we can do!! I will get back to you on that!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Well I mean your basic block letter sticker that you ussually see on a windshield. Not that big though. I think 4" high letters would be too big.

I have one at home, I'll measure it when I get off of work.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx, Josh!!

Once we get a price for everyone, I will sned out everyones amounts!!

Keep on supporting this site, Ask all you friends to get some stickers.. We need to get Matt some $$ for his his site here!!

Let me know Matt!! Thx!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I would like 5 as well :thumb: Two rigs plus the toolbox or freezer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ive thought about stickers before too. :thumb: Id be interested in at least 2. Good way to get more local people on here that see your rig and want to go wheelin! Windshield stickers would be cool but I wouldn't mind some a little smaller you could put on the back or side of your rig too. And, it would probly be more $$$ but I like the style of the Planet 4x4 logo here on the site. Wouldnt need the blue and black shading though. Just an idea. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.