Registered
2,986 Posts
That's about what I expect on Pirate.:darn:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some funny shit though!
Now, lets see what we can get blazinzuk to do!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
can't figure out why you would actually bid on that A J????:darn:

Hell, next time you feel like wasting 10 bucks, come buy me lunch!!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

but good luck with that show.......remember to forget to tell me how the show was!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Baja Travis said:
reminds me of a video i saw of some guy snorting powederd wasabye sauce up his nose....... it was freking funny as hell
Exactly!!! I'm thinkin this is gonna be hilarious!

·
Registered
883 Posts
let me see. so another forum is minding there own business, and you (AJ) fell it necessary to poke fingers and make fun... Sad..

Pirate Retards... LMAO

:lame:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
allusee said:
let me see. so another forum is minding there own business, and you (AJ) fell it necessary to poke fingers and make fun... Sad..

Pirate Retards... LMAO

:lame:
Are you really this retarded in real life?:lame:

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
aj can make fun of pirate all he wants, he is a member, along with alot of others on here...whats wrong with a little humor?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chevycrew said:
aj can make fun of pirate all he wants, he is a member, along with alot of others on here...whats wrong with a little humor?
Thanks man...
Not to mention, I'm also a paying vendor there as well. :flipoff:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
but I do remember a kid I know who snortedas much kool aid as he could in one sniff....that was funnay!!!!!!!! A J ask pat about that, he may know him!!!! lol lol

·
Registered
883 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Are you really this retarded in real life?:lame:
I thought it was not nice calling them "pirate retards" as well as making fun of what goes on there. So sue me.. at least I have the decency not to call you a nasty name..

thank you again for your lovely words of wisdom

You ROCK AJ!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
....snif.......snif snif....................snif......snif snif snif..........

I smell a troll

·
Registered
198 Posts
allusee said:
whoooppp teeeee doooo :bowdown:

Now hold on a minute there girl. I usually keep out of stuff like this but aren't you the one who inspired a whole new line of window stickers? Something about crap? I'm thinkin foot in mouth disease.:rotfl:

·
Registered
164 Posts
bet a drunk guy one night that he couldn't drink a whole large bottle of green tabasco sauce in one shot............puke doesn't even begin to cover it!:rotfl:

·
Registered
940 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts