Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Cory and we were supposed to get registered last Friday but he was able to sneak us in. :thumb:

I will have the full information tomorow of the when and the where. This is an LDS sponsered event so there are a few rules:

- No Smoking
- No Flyers
- No Beer
- No scantily clad women

I think we can easily live with the rules. I also left us out of the judging since we are basically just driving in the event and not building a float ot something.

I'll post up when I know more! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, I know more!

We need to be at the Holt Arena no later then 9:00 am on Saturday. 8:30 am would be a better target time so we can get all lined up and ready to go. When you pull in, find a parade official and let them know that you are with "Steep 'n Deep" and they will direct you to the location.

Also another rule is that nobody under 18 can throw candy.

Mr TRD has been putting together a banner for the club so maybe we can draw straws and drape it accross the leading rig. Its a 5 foot banner so it might have to be a full size. I guess we can figure it out.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear the car show is the next weekend. I'll post up when I know for sure.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK! The Parade was an absolute blast! :thumb:

We had I think, 7 rigs (including Pauls limo) and there was a ton of people. We do need some more banners as one is not enough. I even ran over one of the remote controlled cars that Cory (Dapco Hobbies) was running around. I felt it go under the rear wheel but amazingly enough, it fared out pretty well. :mrgreen:

Here is a few quick pics. I didnt get any going down the rought as I was in front and there were kids all over the place.

We will defiantly be doing more! 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts