Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lehi Hartwell, Member of the Wild West Offroaders and a board member here on Planet 4x4 is currently in his fifth tour of duty over in Iraq. Check out this collection of pics that he sent in!

Pictures from Iraq

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Awesome pics.

Stay safe!

and THANK YOU!

We all appreciate your service!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Hats off to you Lehi, 5 tours in Iraq! Wow, thanks for keeping us safe and keeping them off our turf! We pray for you daily.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Can't thank you enough for the job you do for our country. I teach my kids that it's people like you, and other men and women in the service, that allow us to sleep soundly in our beds at night. :beer:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sweet. So do you guys just do bombs, or pretty much anything Ammo... and then some?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Anything Nate. I can't really go into everythig we're running but look at some of the pics and you can tell.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Cool. Thats a nice POW painting on the GBU-31.

·
Registered
151 Posts
sweet pics...last time I was there one of those phalanx guns locked on to a
F-16,fortunately the dude running it was on the ball and shut it down before it started firing,

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea I never realized how loud the C-Rams are untill I was by the BX and one went off right over my head. I swore I was going to go deaf. I will get more pics to Matt this week. Especially of all the trucks over here.

·
Registered
940 Posts
So Lehi, do are you loading anything up with Planet or WWOR stickers?:thumb:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice pics....Thank god for you and all that serve to protect our great country:thumb: Your all in our prayers

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sweet pics Lehi! :beer: :beer: Stay safe & god speed. Thank you to all who serve from me & mine. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.