Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally took some pictures. I know i screwed up the L in planet but what can you say i quit high shool in tenth grade!! It is a 500lb laser guided bomb. The wild west bomb is a GBU-38 - a 500lbs JDAM(joint directive attack munition) - a GPS guided bomb. :finger: :finger:

All pics are from Balad Air Base Iraq about 40 minutes north of Baghdad. The rest of pictures are in the albums. More to be posted when I have time.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
That is great! I too wish to say THANK YOU to you & the other service men & women for your sacrifice for our country. This is one american who appreciates what you are doing over there. Please pass the word on that we in Idaho SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!! :thumb: God speed & come home safe! 8)

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Lavacrawler said:
Thank You brother, with all my heart Thank You :thumb:
Ditto!

Lehi, I think my little boys were pretending to be you guys yesterday. You are heroes!

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Right on Lehi.....lets see those other huge bombs!!!!! Hehehehe I remember them huge bastards from the first time you were there

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know you want to see the 2000 and 5000lbs ones but we already kicked their ass so now we jost got to keep them subdued. On the JDAM it is dropped from 30,000 feet and will hit within 3 feet of its target area :scared:
THanks everyone I showed the guys here the site and they loved it.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Kick ass and Thank you and all of you guys and gals protecting our butts!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts