Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
thats a nice Yota lets see it submerged in that water behind it with 30' rooster's.... then it would ROCK!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I can almost handle that. It does make some really awesome roosters without the bed, unfortunalty the last time we went to the lake the camera batteries died right when it got good....I may have to reinact it at some point :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
that rocks nice nice nice AJ the one your building lets take it to the LAKE and post up some pics????

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I'll be taking mine out to the diversion here soon...
both my aussielockers should be here by the end of the week. That will make a 300% difference in traction. course, when I get stuck, i'll be REALLY stuck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interesting bumper, simple yet effective. If it's a beater why not spool or weld the rear? Saves money for an aussie in the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bumpers were already on the truck when I bought it. We reinforced the front a little for the winch and took the rear off altogether. The one on the back was a 6 inch pipe with 3/4 inch walls....I gained about an inch of lift in the back just from taking it off. As far as the rear end goes, I havent ruled out welding it, especially if it saves me more money for something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts