Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete with all the rock rails and bumpers installed. It's coming together rather well. Should have some pretty sic flex once the rear leafs get broken in. Now without further ado, the pictures.

P1010149 (Small).JPG

P1010150 (Small).JPG

P1010152 (Small).JPG

P1010153 (Small).JPG

P1010154 (Small).JPG

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thornturds :darn:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
its a jeep

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
allusee said:
No offense, but that looks like CRAP... Don't take it personal... Just not my ideal set up...
So, since this post is sooo informative, what exactly is it that is CRAP about it, other than it's not your "ideal setup"?

·
Registered
883 Posts
JoshH said:
So, since this post is sooo informative, what exactly is it that is CRAP about it, other than it's not your "ideal setup"?
Dude, Look at it... Need I say more...

Don't be mad... I'm just some know it all chick talkin' smack... Lighten Up...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Doesn't look bad to me. Don't have to sink a few 10 thousand $$s into a rig to make it to the "cool list" :smokin:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
allusee said:
Dude, Look at it... Need I say more...

Don't be mad... I'm just some know it all chick talkin' smack... Lighten Up...
Okay, so you don't like the way it looks. Just so we're on the same page. I guess, in your opinion, for a rig not to be crap, it has to be some custom tube conglomeration. This response just reinforces what I thought about your first post. It's just an inflammatory comment meant to incite a reaction. :lame:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
First off, chris, sorry for shittin in your thread........... Now on to some trash talkin............

how you gonna make a comment like "No offense, but that looks like CRAP" and expect someone to not take offense? This Aint pirate take your piss poor attidude and lame comments back over there.

maybe he could have peper build a cool rig for him then he can claim all the glory of it in mags and go get sponsored with it and stuff and act like he built it. Guess what amber were all hicks here in idaho that like to buid our own stuff. I dont like jeeps my self but the bumpers and the tube on it is pretty good for a first project with tube.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS! WE DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

·
Registered
883 Posts
JoshH said:
Okay, so you don't like the way it looks. Just so we're on the same page. I guess, in your opinion, for a rig not to be crap, it has to be some custom tube conglomeration. This response just reinforces what I thought about your first post. It's just an inflammatory comment meant to incite a reaction. :lame:
Sorry, you are wrong about my intensions and opinions. Have you seen my zuk... believe me theres not 10's of thousands of $$ tied up in that...

What size tube is on that? It looks small to me? The steel bumpers look cool, but small as well... Whats the purpose of only putting tube at the bottom of the vehicle, I mean we have all seen Chris drive, he's gonna need a full XO cage...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, I did not build any of it. It was all built by the OWNER (with the exception of the front bumper), but I have seen it and I think it looks good. I might see where your coming from if you would give some constructive critisism, but, right now, I'm with Mike on this one.

·
Registered
883 Posts
muddinmike said:
First off, chris, sorry for shittin in your thread........... Now on to some trash talkin............

how you gonna make a comment like "No offense, but that looks like CRAP" and expect someone to not take offense? This Aint pirate take your piss poor attidude and lame comments back over there.

maybe he could have peper build a cool rig for him then he can claim all the glory of it in mags and go get sponsored with it and stuff and act like he built it. Guess what amber were all hicks here in idaho that like to buid our own stuff. I dont like jeeps my self but the bumpers and the tube on it is pretty good for a first project with tube.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS! WE DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

FIRST OFF, this has nothing to do with whatever your issues are so go crawl back into your cave MIKE.

2nd. you don't know facts so PLEASE.. PIPE DOWN...

3rd.. It's great to see all of the projects you all have done and understand that things take time.. I am not bashing on Chris's Project intensionally, nor was I TRYING to get any NEGATIVE FEEDBACK from YOU or anyone else... I was simply stating what I felt and saw... I didn't like it.

4th... ahhh.. hells bells... who cares....

Mike, I just have to tell you, you ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH... :shocked:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Lumpy....I think you did a pretty good job integrating the Tubing into the bumpers like that :thumb:

But its still a jeep :flipoff:

It looks like those rear springs are about flat when flexed up...Id bump stop them right there.
Dont let them de-arch as they wont survive long that way.

Is that an RE kit on there?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
muddinmike said:
maybe he could have peper build a cool rig for him then he can claim all the glory of it in mags and go get sponsored with it and stuff and act like he built it.
Mikey, im guessing this is towards me here.....

If you have a problem with me, Stop by and lets talk man to man about it, dont sit behind your computer making shitty remarks all the time..

And by the way, the magazine clearly states who built my buggy. It was myself and Pepper, not just one of us, and everyone knows that.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rudezuk said:
Is that an RE kit on there?
I believe it is a RE short arm kit.

Amber,

There is no need for an apology. I did over react a little. I just wanted you to give some constructive criticism. What exactly do you not like about it? Everything? You have a right to your opinion but maybe use some tact. You can't say something like "that looks like CRAP" and not expect a response.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i'm not much of a heep fan, but the i like the tube work.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts