Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got some pictures of Saturdays tech inspection and bbq turned out to be a real good time. Mac has a ditch out behind his house that turned into an articulation tester. It was a blast. Watching Dave with his dead bone stock flat fender was too cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Damn....thats a flexy Beotch:drive:

·
Registered
174 Posts
SO Where are the pictures of me?? Oh thats right I was at work. again :{
Looks like a fun time hope the food was good too.

But I want to know who pushed Eric into the ditch :rotfl: I'm was sure that rig never would run again. :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO Where are the pictures of me?? Oh thats right I was at work. again :{
Looks like a fun time hope the food was good too.

But I want to know who pushed Eric into the ditch :rotfl: I'm was sure that rig never would run again. :thumb:
We just towed it into place.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun, Was going to try and make it but I was stuck in poky, that and I don't wheel it seems, and don't go to the meetings, and I work saturdays.......................someone tell me why I have a 4x4 again.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks like a lot of fun, Was going to try and make it but I was stuck in poky, that and I don't wheel it seems, and don't go to the meetings, and I work saturdays.......................someone tell me why I have a 4x4 again.
So we have a good excuse to go on night runs so you can go. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So when do you want to go Joe?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
good to see the ladies enjoying the sport with big grins. good pics also!! i am totaly missing the fun!!! hope to see ya'll this winter!!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Could somebody have the owner of "maxi pad" pm me, or shoot an email to [email protected]?
Bro in law (roommate) just bought a 92 XJ, and I made "maxi" my wall paper to whet his appetite, and it worked..... Wants to figger out a "farmboy" approach to modding the (his) XJ (read Junk Yard Lift).
Forgotten everything I learned about mine when i had it other than stock axles are weak, the 92 (his) had a better 4.0 than mine, and it takes at least 3" to run a 31" tire.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's got to be a story behind that. Spit it out. :D

A simple one in fact, when we were eating at the bbq I told Brent I thought his new fenders looked pretty decent and he said thanks and said he still hated them, I said why and he said the front looks like a maxi pad with wings on it. Hence maxi pad, you have only yourself to blame Brent. :thumb:

·
Registered
502 Posts
A simple one in fact, when we were eating at the bbq I told Brent I thought his new fenders looked pretty decent and he said thanks and said he still hated them, I said why and he said the front looks like a maxi pad with wings on it. Hence maxi pad, you have only yourself to blame Brent. :thumb:
thanks man, I feel the love.......:darn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts