Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
dont know if I can even be on this forum not being a member but here are some pics from the lava run. Thanks again to Eric and Cory for inviting us. I sware next time, Ill be in my Toyota!
-Scotty:thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Man, wish I would have known about it, looked fun. But I guess I wouldn't want to get showed up by a nearly stock heep either...

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Man, wish I would have known about it, looked fun. But I guess I wouldn't want to get showed up by a nearly stock heep either...
sooo you wouldn't want to get showed up by a stock jeep huh mac :rotfl:

When I figure out how to get a crane up there to that crack I got stuck in I will call you :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Anyone else got some pictures please send them to me at[email protected] Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks cory. she is doing better now. she scared the crap out of me. She keeps saying how she hopes everyone knows she wasnt just be a crabby wife! she really did want to stay! she is a trooper! haha. thanks again cory and eric for the fun day. anyone know how I can reach Dan about those chevy springs?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tell your wife she did awesome out there, heck after you guys left we started droppin like flies, Pat stole my chair and a couple of us camped out under my truck for awhile.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Tell your wife she did awesome out there, heck after you guys left we started droppin like flies, Pat stole my chair and a couple of us camped out under my truck for awhile.

Joe speaks the truth. There were many cranky poeple out there (hmmm I seem to have that effect on poeple when I get stuck)

pm me for Dans number I am headed over there this weekend I could just grab em for you if you wanted

Now at least we know to make your wife go sit in some shade and stuff instead of roasting in my blazer

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks! I sware that it was your granola bar that saved her! haha. Couldnt ask to wheel with a nicer group of guys! I ll make sure that next time my wife sits in an enclosed rig! preferably my toyota! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts