Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jen and I finished up the photo albums yesterday, so they should be out for the cleanup. I have a request for all members though. I'll be more than happy to keep up the albums and expand them but there has only been a couple people who have contributed pictures. For a couple of the more recent runs it seems that the only pictures I have to use are the ones that I or my wife took.I'd like to get more people to either take photos or bring copies of their photos to the meetings. also, while I like looking at all the pictures, going through them and sorting them out is what takes the most time out of doing the albums. If possible, please pre-sort and get me just the pictures you want in the album. thanks

A note of warning to you all: Unless more pictures are contributed the next album I fill up will have 60 action shots of my truck :drive:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
i have tons of shots from some of the other runs if you need them let me know ill make some copies, ill make sure to bring the camra for the clean up :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said, I want pictures from sources other than me. You can bring them all to me and i'll go through them, or i'd prefer that you go through them yourself, then bring them to me and when more funds become available they will get put in the album.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts