Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard some of you guys the other day about Petersens bieng in Boise. Yeserday I was at BMC in Rexburg and looked across the street, and what did I see, but a sweet M715 with PETERSENS stickers on it. I went over and got talking to the guy there, like an IDIOT:darn: I didn't ask his name, but I am pretty sure it was Jeff Nasi. Turns out they were out playing on the sand dunes, he said they had really enjoyed them and wished they had more time to spend on them. I think it is cool that those guys are here seeing some of the great things that Idaho has to offer.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I heard one of them was viciously attacked by a Wolverine.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
They all are. :thumb:

So am I if I can get my exhaust uncrushed. :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Ha Ha! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Looks like Rick just ate a watermelon and I beleive thats Allan the Photographer talking to him.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Triple T said:
Its scary in ReX-menburg!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's funny stuff:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
This is how we knew, but couldn't disclose the information to the whereabouts of the UA trip.

Note: Large Sand dune

Note: Cannoncrawler's ramcharger

This was in the pre-run photos on Petersons website :drive:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Triple T said:
Its scary in ReX-menburg!

Wolverine: gimmee yer Corona!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
So, Sandman, what is the story behind that?
Little old mans real clean Blaze that you stole for dirt $$ cheap cause he had cataracts and couldn't take fishing any more, then progressively rock rashed and modded til it became a truggy?

Cool rig, slightly envious.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
BlackDog said:
So, Sandman, what is the story behind that?

you will prolly need to see the movie!!!!:deal: :deal: But it was the show of the day!!!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Bought it off the car lot about 12 years ago and its been a progress ever since. After this week, the next mods are suspension. Used to be my daily driver for years.

LOTS of time into it. But it pays off when its time to go wheeling. Its a blast. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
cannoncrawler said:
you will prolly need to see the movie!!!!:deal: :deal: But it was the show of the day!!!!
Anybody get any pics? All I could see was mud. :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Sandman said:
. After this week, the next mods are suspension. Used to be my daily driver for years.

LOTS of time into it. But it pays off when its time to go wheeling. Its a blast. :thumb:

are ya thinking a rear coil set up like Jerrod's? or something else??

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Yeah, Linking up the rear for the traction control with coilovers. I thought about just going with the nitrogen shocks but they fade out like on the sand.

If all else fails, I'm going to mount up some shocks and build a track bar. This is the most likely thing as it will still work pretty good and I can do that much cheaper.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 33 Posts