Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find who owns an 80's light color (white or yellow) fullsize pickup with about a 6inch lift and a bunch of KC's in line with the headlights. These idiots were out in the Orchard Training Area and decided to go drinking spotlighting and shooting all in one when we have troops out traing there. I attempted to pull them over and they thought running from the police was cool. I had to discontinue for my safety and theirs but they were going over 90 on some real rough dirt roads. If anybody knows who this is please PM me. It is people like this that ruin it for the rest of us. BLM lets people use that area for shooting and recreation but they don't have to. It just rubs me the wrong way when people do this crap. :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
don't know the vehicle but i'll keep my eyes out for it

·
Registered
385 Posts
Its stupid peple like that who get the rest of us responsible wheelers in trouble! Hope you can catch the bastards! :angryfir:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if anybody has ever been out here in the OTA you know how bad the side roads are especially with all the whistle pigs and Badger holes. Just last week we got new patrol trucks so we have to baby them. They are nice though. 2005 Dodge Ram 2500's with the 5.7. THe guys might get away one night but their headlights are pretty distinctive so I will see them again be it at Blacks or Mt Home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts